Join one of the leading performing arts schools in Manchester.
At Shana Keeler’s School of Dance, we emphasise growth in both physical technique and mental resilience. Our classes help encourage positive self-esteem, a healthy mindset, and a strong appreciation for the art of performing. We strive to create a supportive and welcoming atmosphere so that each student can reach their full potential and enjoy the process of learning.
About Shana Keeler’s School of Dance
Shana Keeler’s School of Dance is a vibrant and inspiring dance studio committed to providing high-quality dance and performing arts education for all ages and abilities.
Our teachers and staff strive to create a warm and supportive atmosphere for dancers to explore movement, creativity and individuality. We focus on mindset work to help dancers develop self-confidence and the courage to take risks and push their boundaries. Our incredible faculty is passionate about teaching and assisting dancers to reach their full potential. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience and bring that to every class. Our energy and enthusiasm are contagious, and our students leave class feeling energised and inspired.
At Shana Keeler’s School of Dance, we are dedicated to helping dancers grow, not just as dancers but as individuals. We believe that dance is a powerful tool for self-expression and personal growth, and we are committed to providing a learning environment that fosters creativity, joy and connection.
Information about Shana Keeler’s School of Dance and Performing Arts 4 Week Trial
Shana Keeler’s School of Dance 4-week trial allows potential students to try the classes before signing up to become a member.
We offer this 4-week trial for a few reasons:
1. To ensure that the class, school and atmosphere are the right fit for the student.
2. To allow students to determine if they want to become members.
3. To allow the student to learn the basic skills and routines before signing up for full membership.
4. To allow the student to observe how the classes are run and how the instructor interacts with the students.
5. To allow the student and parents to ask questions and gain insight into the classes before committing.
6. To allow the student to meet other potential students and see if they would be a good fit for the school.
Our 4-week Trial starts from £18.00 – £22.00 per genre, depending on the age and length of the class.
A sneak peak into Shana Keeler’s School Of Dance and Performing Arts
Chat with the Principal
Chat today with Principal Miss Shana about your child’s journey into SKSD; I will guide you every step of your 4-week Trial and welcome you all as a family into our performing arts family. We look forward to hearing from you.